Digital Producer, Development & Design
To further expand our team, Big Footprint is seeking to fill the position of Digital Producer. This individual will be responsible for maintaining client Wordpress websites and managing and completing small to medium “production” tasks consisting of both design, development, and tracking. You will also be responsible for quality control and testing processes for all development tasks completed by you or others. You will have access to a full team of developers to execute larger programming and deployment projects. You will be working with clients and business leaders to enhance the value we create for our clients every day.
We’re taking resumes from individuals that have proven experience, fulfill specific characteristics, and are ready to take on the challenges outlined below. This position offers excellent opportunity for growth as you will begin to learn advanced web systems, build processes to execute repeatable tasks, and manage a team of outsourced developers.
- You have experience with Wordpress and Adobe Creative Suite, or other creative software.
- You have the technical ability to utilize MySQL, and other database technologies, for reporting and data management.
- You have the ability to complete small to medium designs tasks in Adobe Creative Suite.
- You have the ability to build, deploy, and manage landing pages using tools such as Unbounce.com
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Power Point. Your Excel knowledge is extensive enough to utilize spreadsheets to organize complex data sets for reporting and tracking. You can build pivot tables and use advanced formulas like SumIFs and HLookup within Excel. If you do not have this Excel experience, you are a fast learner and can pick up these skills through self-research.
- You have exposure to other aspects of digital marketing, such as Paid Search Management, SEO, and Social Management, and feel confident in your ability to integrate other team member’s initiatives into your tasks.
- You have 1 year of project management experience – running the coordination, scheduling, communication, and other aspects of project multiple projects – primarily within website development and design.
- You are a skilled writer and communicator. You understand when and how to be diplomatic and consultative with clients, partners, and team members.
- You have experience with reporting for Digital Marketing, including pulling and utilizing data from Google Analytics, Adwords, BingAds, Facebook, and other platforms.
- You are a critical thinker. You can synthesize situational information to formulate new strategies.
- You are critical of your own work and take pride in doing things correctly the first time and with a beautiful outcome.
- You are critical of others work and are able to review the outcome of development and design tasks for accuracy and integrity.
- Managing existing client WordPress installations, including maintenance, updates, technical SEO reviews.
- Implementing high priority, intra-day changes to clients’ websites.
- Managing the creation and deployment of new landing pages and posting content changes on client’s websites.
- Managing the implementation of some technical SEO website adjustments, including redirects and some code-level website changes.
- Completing small to medium sized design tasks. This often includes adjusting existing designs or creating small, original designs, primarily in Photoshop and Illustrator (or equivalent technologies).
- Overseeing larger programming and development tasks completed by an outsourced development team. This includes outlining task requirements, communicating requirements, reviewing work, and ensuring quality, accuracy, and integrity.
- Architecting larger development solutions for clients as you learn systems and websites. Development solutions may be executed by you and/or the full development team.
- 2+ years programming and design experience, including educational time.
- Experience with PHP, HTML, CSS, MySQL, Wordpress, and Adobe Creative Suite as outlined above.
- Exposure to digital marketing, as outlined above, is a plus.
- Excellent project management skills within a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - able to simplify complex strategies and topics in a friendly, approachable manner and present complex topics to Clients.
- Flexible and able to juggle and complete multiple priorities and projects (internally and externally)
- Team player and self-driven to get things done
- Ability to solve problems and desire to enhance career by developing new processes and truly “owning” the outcome for clients
- Live in the Denver/Boulder/Front Range area or willing to move/commute there
Big Footprint’s entire existence is based on our ability to drive value directly for our customers. Everything we do must drive this value or it detracts from our success and our client’s success. Thus, Big Footprint ties employee compensation to an employee’s ability to drive success.
When combining salary, performance bonuses, wellness incentives, health reimbursement arrangements, and other perks and contributions, the total compensation package at Big Footprint is meant to be bring the best people here.
We thrive as one business, one unit, and each member of the team must contribute value.
- The starting salary for this position will be determined based on the candidate’s breadth of knowledge, experience, and ability to fill the role and drive ROI.
- Compensation will include the opportunity to take part in a Health Reimbursement Arrangement, which can be used to cover health insurance premiums. Other benefits may also be available.
- Employees receive the opportunity to earn commission on projects they refer to the company and may be eligible for profit sharing or partner status based on contribution throughout their career.
- Employees receive 15 days of paid vacation in addition to most standard US Holidays.
- Employees also receive an allowance toward purchasing an annual ski and snowboard pass or using for other wellness activities.
- Employees are eligible for performance bonuses based on client results, and these goals are identified on a case by case basis.
What You Need to Know About Us
Big Footprint is a search-centric growth marketing agency providing digital marketing solutions customized for businesses with complex products, audiences, and digital predicaments. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Denver, CO, Big Footprint is built on talent – the collective experience of our team creates value for our clients every day.
We leverage years of industry experience to implement solutions that generate meaningful results for B2B and B2C clients, while providing valuable insights into the marketplace.
We’re growing up fast and looking for another genius to join us. At Big Footprint you’ll have the opportunity to “own” your role, hone your skills, and develop your professional portfolio while building “expert” status with our evolving network of clients and agency partners. You won’t have to take direction from anyone but your own instincts. You’ll be expected to dive into all aspects of the business and expand your context through ongoing education in the form of industry conferences, content, and collaboration with the rest of the team.